Followers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Entry Pink Peach Engagement Day yang basi



tada~ sape2 yg sudi tgk..below are the best snapshots of my e-day last year..tq to my photographer aka my fiance's friend back in USJ..long journey from KL to Terengganu and I satisfied with his job..click here to enjoy his marvellous artwork :)





fewitt..above pics are the most control ayu pic that i've ever done..can u guys see that my outfit is pink peach? i bought the material including veil at Jalan TAR..just walked around and bargain for the best price... btw..please be informed that the venue for this e-day was at my hometown back in Terengganu..credit to Rathisa Bridal for making me gorgeous and pelamin..(gojes ke?)



1 comment:

  1. waaa..rumet.... mu sudah menjadik seekor blogger comey~ hehe... cantik2 je gmbr mu time tunang... i suka sbb mu senyum eppy~~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...