Followers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pale Tiffany Wedding Shoes

I found above pic from here. I want this!! Since my reception outfit will be in tiffany blue..i prefer shoes to be in pale/light tiffany..baju dh agak terang so i dont want shoes to be more outstanding than outfit..worse case scenario kalo x jumpe..have to find silver with bling bling..btw haritu I found silver heels at Isetan KLCC together with the mr creator - Bill Keith.. tapi do know why...it is not the best heels that I want..bukan x cantik but something missing..hurmm..anyway Bill Keith sangat peramah..

Below heels also not bad..simple je la kan..

1 comment:

  1. cantik sangat warna ni! suka! :D

    and rasanya belum terlambat lg nak ucap welcome to the blogging world! hehehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...