Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sepet eyes to Smokey eyes?


How to make Chinese sepet eyes looks bigger? I got this sepet eyes from my mom. Last e-day, I did asked mak andam to make my eyes bigger, After post mortem, I think the eyes didn’t big enough. Its just highlighting the whole eyes with eye liner or celak.

I found this link discussing about our topic today. See below Chinese model with smokey eyes.
How I wish bridal from Terengganu or Kuantan can make my eyes bigger like below..hehe mata dah memang kecik..boleh ke buat besar?

or just let it be as it is?





3 comments:

  1. that chinese model in the picture really rock the smokey eyes.. cantik sgt. How I wish I can have that makeup skill..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear!! better gi test mekap duluu...mana tahuuu MUA kat sana boleh buat as ur wish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. elya elmo : tq beb..i kene test mekap dulu walau ape terjadi :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...