Actually I don’t think to buy new bedroom set due to cost saving plus my late’s grandma’s set still ok and look vintage for me..at least can refresh my memories to arwah even she’s not here with me anymore L..al Fatihah..btw..i used the set during E-day
20+years bed n dressing table~
Suddently one fine night..Mak called and said she wanted to buy new bedroom set for me..hehehehe ape lagi…zass…dengan “berat hati”..have to accept.. *wink* reason :
- bedroom set were cheap..not coming from Empire or SSF or Ikea..but just local furniture shop near the house..
- tukar mood..n set can be recycle for adik2..save cost again..
So what did I do next? Terbeli bed cover ye kawan2 plus 2 pillowcases at Wangsa Walk..suke design n colours..
Curtains done by mom..amik curtain yg raya dulu2..recycle E-day carpet..
- If your room quite small..please please please (hehe macam lagu alif aziz plak)..dont put to many things/wardrobe..serabut..atas dressing table pun please kurangkan brg..
- Open the window for air ventilation..plus assist mak andam to get enough ‘lighting’ for make up..make sure fan/aircond is properly working..
- Light up any candle for aromatheraphy..hehe baru romantic sikit.. (I bought tundra-vanilla candle from Ikea)..guests yang datang pun boleh tau..ni la bilik pengantin
- Make sure your room is clean..sediakn tong sampah siap2 in case nk buang tisu ke small2 things.
- Pass your valuable things cam jewellery, hp, laptop to family members as so many people will drop by to bride's room.
P/S : on deco side..2 bouquet fresh flowers done by mak andam..plus gantungan2 cinta..i have no idea on how they did these but I love the concept except the green curtain..off sket..