Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Review : Bunga Pahar

Bunga pahar i bought from Semua House..sorry ye kawang2..forgot the shop's name but next to Guardian tingkat bawah...turqoise n white polka dot..

Instead of eggs, i changed to potpourri..reason : tiada kaki tangan utk rebus telur..in case terpecah ke....

Let us learn how to make bunga pahar with potpourri..hehe macamla susah sangat nak buatkn :P
  • get ready with colourful potpourri - mom's bought at KK Home Deco Nilai, dawai besi to tie end of the jaring2, 'minyak attar', bekas bunga pahar
  • first..mix potpourri with few drops of 'minyak attar' in one plastic container..gaul hingga sebatinye nyah~ dont put too much..secukup rasa ajerss..
colourful potpourri, dawai n polka dot stick~
  • allocate portions of mixed potpurri and ensure all can fit every stick of bunga pahar u bought. allocate equally pls..karang ada gemuk ade kurus..
102~
  • last but not least..match every stick to bunga pahar...pls match from down to top..tak nak kasi senang terbalik coz the bottom part will be heavier.
  • before reception..sila periksa jikalau bau sudah hilang..if do..put few drops again..not too much k..
  • bunga pahar rest for a while at solemnization dais~

8 comments:

  1. des berapa ringgityee bunga pahar kt semua house tu?mind to share

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry babe i lupe harga die..kalau x silap 90sen each..ada 102 semuanya..without bekas letak..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, what a webpage it is! This web site presents helpful data
    to us, keep it up.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - lemon juicer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Highly energetic article, I enjoyed that a lot.
    Will there be a part 2?

    Also visit my web-site: jack lalanne power juicer pro

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on
    the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from
    now on every time a comment is added I receive four emails with the same comment.
    Perhaps there is a means you are able to remove
    me from that service? Appreciate it!

    Also visit my weblog :: http://wiki.bydgoskie.org/index.php?title=Dyskusja_u%C5%BCytkownika:SolysxFul

    ReplyDelete
  6. After going over a number of the articles on your site, I truly like your way of
    blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back
    soon. Please check out my website as well and
    tell me your opinion.

    Feel free to visit my website :: holiday gift ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are truly a excellent webmaster. The website loading velocity is incredible.
    It seems that you're doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a great process on this topic!

    my page :: water vacuum on tv

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that is among the such a lot vital info for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But wanna commentary
    on few common things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is in reality nice : D.
    Good task, cheers

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - juicing benefits

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...