Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Bunga Manggar and Signage

This is my bunga manggar and signage..

my house just next to main road..the only main road from KL to Kuala Terengganu until now
then i can put our bunga manggar betul betul sebelah jalan besar

tq Pak sebab pacak pacak the signboard plus bunga manggar malam malam buta..
see the ribbon ties intan and syazwan?
i made it by myself..agak buta IT so create using Paint je..

tips to b2be :
1. print the wordings on A3 paper
2. fonts must be big as possible, colour to be contra from background
3. letak something cam bunga manggar ke..riben ke yg terang dan sama warna..to guide your guests from far..
4. to include event date is optional.
5. letak direction or arrows and fill with colours..
6. make signboard as much as possible..lagi2 kalau rumah korang ada banyak simpang..(this may not applicable for Putrajaya..)
7. bila nk letak signboard..please pretend to be guest yang tak pernah datang rumah/venue..then u know where to put the signage yang bagi orang nampak n tak confuse ;)

where did i buy my bunga manggar?

click here.. nama kedai die ZC..

want something different?

these what i found..

bunga manggar bulu bulu from here

or simple one like this? i jumpa kat Nilai

8 comments:

  1. i suke yg bulu2 tu la.wondering if mak i akan suka idea bulu manggar begitu.haha. nilai heaven.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LisaLisut : hehe tula idea pelik ni mak2 jarang agree..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks dear untuk post ni
    i akan tukar part fond, dengan letak date
    thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam,time kaseh bg info tp ira nak tny la kedai zc tu bedekatan dgn kedai ape ye..nilai tu besar,takut ira xperasan..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does your blog have a соntасt page?
    I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'ԁ likе
    to shoot you an emаil. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    my page: natural breast

    ReplyDelete
  6. I�m not thаt much оf а internet reader tο be hοnest but your blоgs rеallу niсe, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Many thanks

    Have a look at my homepage: solihull window company

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heу there! I've been reading your site for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the good job!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog; how to get bigger boobs naturally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Writе more, thats all I have to ѕay. Liteгally, іt seеms as though уou relied on the ѵidеo to maκe your point.
    You obѵiouslу knοw what уoure talking аbout, why throw away yοuг intelligеnce on just posting vіԁeos to your blog ωhen you cоuld
    be gіѵing us something infoгmаtive to rеad?


    my web-ѕite :: http://diettolosebellyfat.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...