For the past two days, i feel like to eat fruits..nothing to do with pregnancy crave..just to have a healthy food and vitamin/mineral inside my body yang dah lama x jogging sebab pemalas :p
Bajet2 akan sihat la sangat setakat makan pisang as additional dessert...haha tapi tetap melantak nasi lemak di pagi hari..
So what to share this morning? hurmm..how about fruits as hantaran?
Fruits can be a choice of hantaran...normally bride to choose red apples, strawberries, grapes - the famous one..takde kot orang bagi hantaran durian..
simple deco with affordable price from here
if you DIY either with fresh or artificial flowers, put them in a basket or boxes, most important part is the fruits - to look yummy and shining. Here's my tips for today. Maybe korang pun dah tau..
- Choose fresh fruits..belek2 keliling buah sebelum beli takut ada lebam ke kn..at least buy fruits max 2 days before event..i would suggest an outstanding colour like red and green with different sizes.
- Keep in freezer
- Before u DIY, take out the fruits from freezer...dalam 2 jam sebelum sebab buah akan mengalami proses kondensasi..nak buang air2 kat buah naturally.
- Wash the fruits dan toskan..wipe whole fruits gently with clean napkin. Make sure fruits free from water.
- Start polishing fruits using clean napkin and cooking oil sesedap rasa..not too much karang berminyak pulak buah tu..
- Done! Start DIY.. (basuh buah tu balik tau kalau nak makan nanti)
You may also refer here, same technique as mine..
Hope my tips help.. :)