Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

My Wedding Paper Bags

Since lots of silent readers email me asking about my paper bag, okla i share bit details where i bought my bags k.. by the way thank you for spending your time reading my blog yang tidak seberapa ini..

click here for previous entry
I give you their full address:

WM MULTI TRADING
LOT 4-29/7-12,
PLAZA GM 12
LORONG HAJI TAIB 5
OFF JALAN RAJA LAUT
0123284721

First timer, make sure keluar awal dari rumah sebab ada probabily u akan sesat and stuck in traffic jam yg super horror di situ kalau u terlepas simpang..Plaza GM is a tall white building with parking lift. When you reach there, take their parking lifts. sangat gempak hokeyy..even Pavillion pun takde tuu..

If i am not mistaken there are 4 floors in total, take the escalator sebab lift die sangat hampehh..tawaf bangunan..until u see one shop full of bags (Level 4 kalau x silap)..selling only paper bags (waktu i datang haritula) ignore all other shops yang ada jual toys la..souvenirs la..this shop is totally paper and plastic bags..the owner is a friendly Chinese uncle with his 2 malay/indon assistants.

deco for VVIP bags

The price..very cheap compare to normal shops..90 sen for bigger size (i compare with Semua House Jalan TAR = rm1.70) , 60 sen for smaller one..ask and nego with uncle k..other designs, colours and sizes are also available there..price subject to the size and design u choose..

After you pay in CASH only, the assistant will help you to bring the bags to your car...be patient as lift to the parking lot super sloowwww..kawasan bangunan tu pun agak kelam kabut.

Pejam mate je la ye..its cheaper anyway :)

7 comments:

  1. tq intan.another useful info.hehe..i pn br tau kewujudan plaza GM tu last few weeks.rupanya GM tu lg lama dr Pavi.haha.nice paper bag ok.tak sama mcm yg org sll buat

    ReplyDelete
  2. i pun gune paperbag same utk e-day.. murah je kan? plus comel.. =)

    http://tqahmisdar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmg murah pun. kedai sebelah office i actually kedai borong jual souvenir. dia bg i harga 60sen. with limited design n color.
    i rasa yg u punya ni, dah cukup cantik dan murah....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lisa:tq lisa..yups sangat canggih siap ade lif tp nk beratur tuurn bapak la lame
    @tqahmisdar: murah2..dan comel~
    @etty:haa tu ok jgk..share la etty..mane tau b2be bleh beli kt tmpt u plak :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Without asking them to delete it, is there a means i can delete my blog comments on someone else's blog? Please help(:.

    Stop by my weblog; transvaginal mesh lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there I am so delighted I found your website, I really found you by error,
    while I was browsing on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just
    like to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    Feel free to surf to my web site cost of dental implants

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...