Happy weekend darlss..
Today i would like to continue tiny miny things about wedding ..part 2..to read my part 1 entry..click here.
- i would suggest ladies to cut your nails before putting the henna..why? its one of your initiative for henna to stay longer..nampak bersihla..senang nak solat semua..lagi satu..mother in law tengok pun nampak menantu ni pembersih orangnye :)
- due to nervousness, i don't take any breakfast before solemnization..even my sister bagi breakfast (small pizza) but still too much butterflies in the stomach made me feel full..so what to do? i would suggest ladies to buy some sweets and cadburry choc or any energy bar..you have to eat something ladies..sweets give you some energy, hilangkan nafas berbau..karang pengantin pengsan sape nak jawap? mereka dan keluarga mereka jugakk~
- there is tendency for you to get sick as you will be too tired preparing and stressing for your big day. drink lots of plain water (even i pun selalu lupa minum sampai kulit kering...) batuk2 dan demam2 tu toksah nak cakapla kan..me myself batuk2 1week before the event..even during solemnization..so what i did was..taking mint sweets before and during the event..makanla hacks ke ape2 mint to reduce your coughing..this to avoid you feel uncomfortable when guests and families staring at you everytime you cough...
- if your solemnization or reception inside the house..make sure fan or aircond switch on before and during the event..lagi bagus kalau betul2 mengadap pengantin..make up pun x cair..pengantin pun tak berpeluh :)
- check your timing..especially for solemnization and reception in one day..never syok sendiri or waiting for family members to remind you..en suami n i wore watches (our wedding hantaran) so we can check what time are we now.
that's my another 5..to be continued...