Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wedding TV

It's wow!
It's wonderful!
It's your wedding!

For those who yet to know, we appointed LHMedia as our official videographer for our prewed, solemnization and reception last Christmas. Thriller for closing year 2010 too. sukenye rase cam glemer padahal wedding biasa2 je..

Nak tengok balik video kami? Click here, here and here.. Service tip top..En Lukman and his wife sangat2 la baik dan cute couple :)

Last week i received a mail from En Lukman, founder of LHMediaTV.com. He was asking if en suami and i are interested to join his latest idea.


What i understand, the team has new project - an online wedding tv for wedding vendors, upcoming bride, DIY, your preparation..senang cerita all about wedding.

Future and ex bride bloggers are invited to mail them at wedding@Lhmedia.tv for more details. Bak kata En Lukman, you can be famous from this project..haha..jom ramai2 email and join the project :)

All the best LHMediaTV and we will support you!

5 comments:

  1. Good info. Lucky me I discovered your website by
    chance (stumbleupon). I've book-marked it for later!

    My website how to get rid of stretch marks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice replies in return of this query with firm
    arguments and explaining all on the topic of that.


    Review my blog post ... jugaadbaba.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of
    this website; this website carries remarkable and truly
    excellent data in favor of visitors.

    Look into my web page :: stretch mark lotion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging
    for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great,
    let alone the content!

    Also visit my web blog - bhagiratha.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know how I ended up right here, however I thought this post was once great. I don't recognize who you're however definitely you are going to a famous blogger for those who aren't already.

    Cheers!

    Also visit my web page; laser stretch mark removal

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...