Still in Raya mode..anyone planning for Hari Raya open house? What a busy month kan..jemputan kahwin..open house..me hosting open house? hehe not yet lorr..rumah kecik ajers..
Receive a reminder from Liyana yang comel, to update our first Hari Raya as husband and wife..hehe..tq dear..
Ok shall we start with who's side to celebrate Raya?
Actually both of us didn't discuss about this..both hometown was in Terengganu (2hours driving from en suami's granny house to my families house)..i was hoping en suami to start conversation,discussing about Raya but suddently on final week of Ramadhan..he said..
Suami : "Cuti ni kita balik rumah Tokma (PILs semua dah ada kt rumah Tokma) dulu, dekat nak raya balik rumah Mak."
Isteri : "Raya first kat mana?" (*berdebar-debar tanya*)
Suami : "Raya first kat rumah Mak"
Yeay!! I love my husband..
I really love to be with my PILs families but thinking of my family..not a big family..(my mom is the only child left..makcik pun dah meninggal..nenek pun dah takde) i was really hoping to celebrate first raya with my family..actually every holiday/celebration i wish to be with my family first..as we both are working in KL, its not so often we go back to see my parents in Terengganu, spending more time with in laws (they stay in KL)..siap rasa nak nangis bila fikir hari raya yang sunyi because my younger sister also not here in Malaysia..youngest sister will be the only child left..
So after office hour on Friday, en suami drove back to Terengganu, straight to his grandparents house.We arrived almost midnight and had our sahur and break fast with his family. Two days before Raya, we went back to my parents, performed solat hari raya, visited my late Wan and Tokki's graves and went to pakcik and makcik.
Second day of Hari Raya, en suami drove back to his grandparents house. Visited his parents and saudara mara pulak..had BBQ..
Yes, very tiring, ulang alik ulang alik but good things i learnt from our Hari Raya journey..
- Do early bag packing..penat woo kemas baju for 9 days..
- Dont forget to bring back duit raya..hehe we left duit raya in KL..bawak balik sampul je..hehe..
- En suami's families are close to each other..love to be together even though all of them are staying just nearby..i am still learning to accept these kind of environment.. totally different from my nucleus family.
- As a married couple, you have to be fair..concern about your family and in laws..if you always be with your family..why not spending more days with your in laws..i heard hadith about this before..
- What a happy family i had. My mom was so excited when she knew we were going to celebrate first day Raya together, for first time ever she made satay specially for en suami..siap minta resipi from her good friend..before this..she made nasi minyak every year..never ever before. PILs also very kind to me..MIL gave me few ready made baju raya.Tokma kemas bilik and asked us to stay bit longer..sorry Tokma..
- Kena beranak ramai2..hehe meriah..
I put some pictures for the memories...tak sempat snap pic banyak2 from my side..sedihh..insyaAllah Raya Aildiladha..cant wait for my younger sister to come back.
sukenye semua :)
My piece of advise to single ladies..while you are still single..please spend your sweet time with family..once married..you have divide yourself into half..fairly..
That's all for now..