Followers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Hantaran New Design : Paper Flower Craft DIY

If you read my earlier pretty handbouquet entry from filmshotartifact from here, the team is now getting into pretty hantaran..

For bride to be who is looking for something different- no to ribbons, artificial or even fresh flowers..try them..

sirih junjung yang comel~

macaroons inside transparent jar


If your family especially moms are ok with these kind of hantaran, why not? sebab ada mak2 xsuke takut nampak kahwin main main..biasala mak2 suka bunga2 kan..price..i have no idea..tapi cantekkkk :)

3 comments:

  1. I was recommended this blog by means of my cousin. I am no longer
    certain whether or not this publish is written via him as nobody else
    understand such targeted approximately my difficulty.
    You are incredible! Thank you!

    My homepage ... how to earn extra money online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    Check out my website :: binary options platforms

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...