Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Part Time Maid

I'm husbandless for 3 weeks, he's attending courses 1 and 1/2 half week at Terengganu and 1 and 1/2 week at Putrajaya.

So last Saturday, i planned to get a part time maid to help me doing the houseworks..yeay sayang encik suami for allowing me hiring a maid..i know our house is not so big sampai boleh masuk rancangan Astana..but it's like a satisfaction to have somebody to clean the house..

First option, my officemate gave her mother's maid to help me with rm50 pay for the whole day. At very last minute, she had to cancel as her mother forgot that I already booked her maid and asked her to help their families kenduri..i just knew about 10pm pulak tu..i was very frustrated to know and start thinking maybe i have to clean the house on my own..

Takpe takpe..dengan semangat yang membara mencari part time maid..second option, i immediately googled and with 'part time maid ampang''s keyword..few more options at my finger tips now..hehe..suke2..i tried one number and sms-ed..a lady replied my sms "which area are you?"..i called her and she said they don't cover my area..uh uh..sedih..

Then i tried my luck and text another number..this time..i clearly state my home address and he/she replied..yeayy they cover my area..even at very last minute still can accomodate my request..sangat suka..

Indon maid came to my house the next day around 9am..doing all the houseworks starting from cleaning and buang habuk..vacuumm..mopping..sental toilet..even kemas2 and susun pinggan mangkuk dalam mini cabinet..sangat cepat dan pantas..i like~ i didn't ask her to iron and fold my clothes..that's minor for me to ask and let her focus more with 'wet tasks'..

How much did i pay her? rm70..(rm50 for 3hours 30min and additional 1 hour extra)..once in a blue moon pay and getting such good service..its good enough for me...bukan setiap minggu..before she went back..i gave her some tidbits yang confirm tak habis dimakan and mineral water..kesian tengok kerja peluh2..thank you adik maid yang rajin bekerja..

En suami don't prefer a full time maid as he wants some privacy and believe we can save more for future..lagipun stay as couple bukan banyak sepah pun..boleh exercise kemas rumah..for me..i would like to avoid from being too kind to outsiders..its hard to let go if i already trust and treat them as family..it's also important for me not to get involved kalau yang buat pasal cam mencuri dan goda suami orang..haishh simpang malaikat empat puluh empat..

My piece of advise for those who hire part time maid..please keep an eye of your belongings..especially small things like ring, watch..not to forget your handbag and laptop..its better to keep them with you..for self checking..i will put something small like pengepit baju ke tepi pintu..safety pin next to dining chair..to check if the maid executing her job well..kalau tak beralih benda2 tu semua..i will show her and ask to do it again..garang tak? tak kan? haha bayar kot...before she goes back...i randomly check if anything missing..if everything ok..i'll pay her accordingly..

Gambar rumah lepas kemas?

haha kidding..source from Ikea
sorry cable takde nk transfer pic before and after kemas..

P/s: visit here and here if you wish to hire part time maid..i never deal with them before..maybe you can try..


2 comments:

  1. whoah!best sungguh.haha rate pn okay ye x. i sgtlah letih kemas rumah pdhal br berdua(wpn adik2 i tgl skali.bilik&blik air dorg dorg la kemas). tp still letih! even hubs dh tlg sapu rumah,basuh n sidai baju pn i still letih.hahha.mcm best je ade part time maid.kalau dh beranak nt ok la kot nk hire hahah(berangan)

    tp i pun risau part hilang baru.i ni paranoid skit dgn maid2 asing ni.hmmph

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe betul mmg best ade part time maid..tp i suggest jgnla amik sll..hehe kalo bende2 yg besar nk mintak cm mop satu rumah blehla..kalo rase simple2 maybe cube2 la buat sendiri..

    comel husben u tlg sapu rumah lisa..suwit!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...