Thursday, April 28, 2011
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Monday, April 25, 2011
Sunday, April 24, 2011
- standby brooches, safety pin, jarum peniti, sewing kit - yes, MUA supposed to prepare all..tapi apa salahnya kalau kite standy jugak..
Friday, April 22, 2011
- Choose fresh fruits..belek2 keliling buah sebelum beli takut ada lebam ke kn..at least buy fruits max 2 days before event..i would suggest an outstanding colour like red and green with different sizes.
- Keep in freezer
- Before u DIY, take out the fruits from freezer...dalam 2 jam sebelum sebab buah akan mengalami proses kondensasi..nak buang air2 kat buah naturally.
- Wash the fruits dan toskan..wipe whole fruits gently with clean napkin. Make sure fruits free from water.
- Start polishing fruits using clean napkin and cooking oil sesedap rasa..not too much karang berminyak pulak buah tu..
- Done! Start DIY.. (basuh buah tu balik tau kalau nak makan nanti)
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
- Most common one, say 'cheese' - obviously show your teeth with a smile
- While smiling, make sure your upper part tongue touch your palate(lelangit)..bukan hujung lidah but whole tongue melekat kat lelangit..cube buat sekarang..boleh x? i did that during my wedding and yes..tak rasa penat sangat even kene maintain senyum lama2..
- Try not to be sooooo serious..be happy and enjoy..make jokes with people around but not too over..people are watching you my dear..
- Please always remember your big day is only once in your lifetime, so you have to maintain beautiful..then smile~~
- Practice to smile from now..yes now..dari start bace entry ni tau..i used to smile while driving (hahhaa sampai orang luar kereta senyum sekali kadang2) n see myself in front of mirror
Monday, April 18, 2011
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Friday, April 15, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Monday, April 11, 2011
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Saturday, April 9, 2011
As solemnization ended around 1130+am on the 25th, frankly speaking..its quite rushing for my side to get ready for reception at 130pm..
Finished taking pictures dalam bilik, i passed reception outfit to en suami including keris, tengkolok..butang baju semua..en suami's families get ready at homestay not too far from my house. FYI, en suami never had chance for fitting sebab busy yang amat..pasrah je but it turned great~
TIPS : Please put everything (if u rent the acccessories) inside one paper bag or whatever bag together with the checklist..make sure items will be returned exactly as what you rent...tau tau je la kan..tengah kelam kabut semua terlupa..
Ready for second make up session..ambil air sembahyang for Zohor prayer siap2..
TIPS : Be prepared with smile for non stop guests yang nak jumpa bride..taking pictures..salam2..
my bridesmaid aka best friend -
holding umbrella and small handbag with tissues n handphone as proof she was playing her part well..tq Sarah~
Solat Zohor, get ready with reception outfit..pakai veil semua..
Suddently my youngest sister said, kecemasan kecemasan...takde bekas merenjis!!! rushing calling kakak bridal..nasib baik ada tapi terlupa letak..
TIPS : Make sure you appoint runners for such emergency cases like this, keep kakak bridal hp no so easy to call and please please ensure kakak bridal not far away from you.
Ok misscomm telah berlaku where pengapit en suami ingat die jadi pengapit untuk akad je..die dah tukar baju lain..and MIL kene mintak die tukar balik...
Rombongan en suami arrived..live kompang..DJ announced the arrival..
TIPS : Please walk as calm and as slow as possible plus smile..giving space for guests/photographer/videographer to take the moments..
Walking to walkway..here's the arrangement from front line
1- Flower girls baling bunga
2- Flowers girls holding hands
3- En suami and I
4. Pengapit holding umbrellas
5. Bunga manggar girls
6. Family en suami
7. Kompang boys
Then, en suami's families walked to VVIP canopies and proceed with seating lunch. My families prefer the VVIP to have their lunch without waiting for pengantin as we believe..its not good for letting guests to wait for u..nak nak kalo merenjis or event agenda quite long.
Doorgifts for VVIP dah letak siap2 dekat meja VVIP..
Bacaan doa and ucapan from Pak (my dad)
TIPS : For informal event like me..i prefer short and concise speech and doa (people wont listen what you said anyway - TQ speech should be enough)
I love how announcers aka DJ started the event. Before merenjis, they read short intro about en suami and I (i made the summary ok..next entry insyaAllah i share)
Mak n Pak walking together~
TIPS : Set couples to merenjis at least a week before the event..for my side - 4 couples from en suami..3 from my side..get their names and inform them to go with their partner if possible..cam atuk datang dengan nenek..mak datang dengan ayah..takdela time tu baru nak tercari2 and inappropriate if DJ to announce calling for their names banyak2 kali..time is essence!! As we are appreciating groom side..let his side to merenjis first :)
DJ announced for guests coming outside from Terengganu to merenjis and taking pictures..
Makan beradab while listening to catchy opening song "Kalau Berpacaran" hahaha..i love the song :)
TIPS : I learnt this from bertandang side. For bride side event, better bride's father and mother not to join makan beradab as they will be very busy attending guests...tak sempat makan pun..
DJ announced bride and groom to meet and greet guests and VVIP..suddently I had to deliver speech pulak..simple one je.."TQ all for coming and sorry kalau ada terkurang terlebih..and please pray for our beginning of forever"
Changed to evening gown and tux for cake cutting session.
Family photo session
Went to the beach for outdoor photoshoot