Thank you all for the prayers and wishes i received in earlier entry here. Few readers even added me in facebook, privately mailed and called me for the wishes and prayers..*hugs* *hugs*..
So for today, i would like to share outcomes of our appointment with Dr Seri Suniza. I may not be able to share publicly all the outcome, those who wish to know more, I am more than happy to share based on my experience. Mail me k..
My appointment was at 1230 noon at Prince Court Medical Centre (PCMC). First time reached there for own checkup. Yes quite nervous but redha je la..by 1231 noon, nurse called us to the room..Dr Seri was very nice..can't stop talking..dahla tengah nervous2 ni..lagila i senyap tak cakap apa2..listened to her but not so focus as i wanted to pee..huhu..Dr Seri asked few questions and scanned by tummy..alhamdulillah..from the scan, Dr Seri confirmed that my fertility system was fine..matured ovum already went out during ovulation based on fluid available..my uterus was in her normal position..neither cyst nor any particles detected..overall..Dr Seri satisfied with my system..its just my time yet to come..our session ended around 1 pm..sekejap je rasanya..
Based on my appointment, let me share few procedures and tips to meet gynae..i think overall procedures are more or less about the same..correct and share with me if you have better tips and short cut procedures yeah..
- Please call the hospital/specialist to set an appointment - jangan terjah aje..you may save your waiting time there..mine..i called PCMC in Dec and appointment was set in Jan..one month waiting..ask them any requirement and document need to be prepared prior appointment..
- Bring your spouse - From Dr Seri, its good to bring your spouse together..he can learn and understand better..yes en husband wajib pergi :)
- Documents required - Visit your panel doctor and request for referral letter..mine..i went to ING panel clinic and informed doctor about my intention. Even my period was regular, doctor said she will declare irregular menses for further specialist attention. hurm boleh eh buat camtu? I kept the original letter and en husband scanned to PCMC prior appointment. We forgot to scan to ING for their reference..luckily i brought original letter during appointment and en suami went to ING counter at PCMC and passed them a copy for reference. Tips : get a referral letter from panel, scan copies to hospital and insurance company, bring original letter on appointment day.
- Be early - better wait for doctor rather than missing the appointment. I took half day leave to be prepared if any unfavourable result obtained
- Drink lots of plain water before appointment - from my sister, it is recommended for patient to drink lots of plain water..maybe hours before..by the time you meet doctor, your bladder (pundi kencing) already full with water and easier for doctor to see your whole fertility system..mine..i really want to pee before scan..Dr Seri said its good to scan when your bladder is expanded..entah..while scanning i saw my big bladder..buncit..hehehe :)
- Treatments - for first timer like us, doctor asked few questions such as your menses history and scan your system..takde seluk2 bawah and hormones given..some consultation and advise..doctor recommended us to continue taking folic acid for me and multivitamins..plus clomide (consume on day 2-6 on regular menses) to increase ovaries in producing more healthy eggs..side effect is chance to get twins..hurm..
- Payment - my insurance does not cover for this treatment unless I get pregnant. We did not pay anything for consultation..just pay for supplements..but its optional..
Hope my sharing is useful for all..Dr Seri said my time is yet to come..just wait for the time..naturally..do not think too much about families expectation, people around who get pregnant before you..stay positive and tawakkal..kawan-kawan pun ada cakap..bila dah ada baby nanti penat..so take your time.. :) what a relieved to know everything just went well...