Followers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Why do you blog?

Salam all,

For today, i would like to share reasons for me to blog..if you feel not interested..please come to my blog again next time k...hehe..i've been thinking of writing this entry for quite sometime..but since this kind of entry need you to focus and relax..so now the time has come...

Frankly, the idea of having own blog never cross my mind..thousand questions were in my mind..rasa cam..what should i write? will anyone read my blog? is it important for people to read my blog? should i stay anonymous or promote my blog to others? can i write properly and readers understand what am trying to say?

Hahaha..after a while (baru setahun lebih je pun)..now i know what i want my blog to be..if in the beginning my blog was entirely about my own wedding preparation..but i think not so much because am very very busy with work and own life (yess stress)..i started..i mean actively blogging after get married..why? too much stories and experiences to share all readers..after experiencing own wedding..dulu cam entah pape je..hope this blog can assist you..tak banyak pun sikit jadilah..am not wedding consultant yea..if before tie the knot..i believe most of ladies out there do not take wedding preparations for elder sister ke..makcik2 ke seriously..yela what's the purpose kan? even attending friends wedding pun..maybe few of us still do not realize..but as time goes by..you will realize the importance of doing survey and 'feel'..am willing to share my experiences with you all..i'm sure other ex b2be bloggers too..kan kan?

Now, i realize that wedding is my passion..suka la tengok semua orang cantik2..wedding yang cantik..huahh jealous..so my partner and I set up Happily Ever After (wah promote bisnes) as a platform to assist bride to be in having your own budget wedding..right now..baru start with hand bouquet..deco for centerpieces and hantaran..who knows one day..mak kalahkan Nas Great Idea uolllss...hahah verangan ajer lebih..

But nevertheless, no harm of aiming high right? I will keep on blogging insyaAllah and getting involve, seriously in wedding industry..allow Happily Ever After to share your happiness..wahh promote bisnes lagi... :)

My advise for today, please survey and ask around while preparing your wedding..memang sangat tiring and stressful..but one day you will like..alamak kejapnye majlis kahwin..tak puas..

Tadaaa :)

gambar ini tiada kaitan dengan entri di atas..

6 comments:

  1. i blogging dr zaman belum kawen sampai dh kawen. dulu takdepun niat nak blogging psl wedding ke apa. i rasa preparation pun i takde update sgt. pastu i penah private lama blog i sebab ada satu kes and now i dh tuka url and open balik.pedulikla org kan.

    goodluck u.semoga lebih success ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eventho i star blogging since zmn study kt UM,(the other one which is already abandoned haha) and yg ada ni pun ada since after tunang.tu pn xde la penuh idea pasal wedding ideas.just sharing my preps.i xla creative like other b2bs.haha.but sometimes i pn terfikir apa la yg aku tulis ni bg faedah kt org lain ke.or just ramblings sesuka hati. last2 i realize i blog because its like my online journal. u read it or leave it if xsuka.haha. keep it up intan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i blog sebab nak tulis whats happening around my wedding prep gitu la.tak tau pulak ada pengikut setia yang nak membaca.lagipun masa 1st entry lagi dah tegaskan (gitu tegaskan haha) its actually for my own purpose.cewah hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my blog firstly just about my bored life tp lepas join geng b2b untuk my wedding prep it getting more fun, my plan lepas wedding pun akan buat business in printing & wedding gift, now dah start tapi cuma untuk bff tak sedia untuk online, intan tunjuk ajarku sifu...

    ReplyDelete
  5. saya memang dah ada blog sendiri before buat wedding blog. wedding blog tu memang untuk cerita pasal kahwin je. personal blog pasal tahapehape je la.. mula2 takut nak ada blog banyak2 tapi bile fikir balik takut reader personal blog boring baca pasal kahwin je..

    ReplyDelete
  6. cha: tula suka duka ada blog ni..dulu pun i pk..apela nk type kt blog..tibe2 skrg rase cm xkena kalo x cari idea utk blog :)

    lisa:eh u byk idea la lisa..u think different from others..selalu buat i cm pk..betul jgk ape u ckp :) pls continue blogging..

    cikzimie: okla tu dear..meaning ade org suke bace ape yg u share kan..tula yg buat kite terharu kan :)

    iedaaurora: ehh u can do it dear..u dh ade experience handling own wedding..yakin boleh! i support u!

    dhiera: blog dhiera sgt structured hokey..saye suke je bace.. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...