Followers

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Featuring : Pesona Pengantin Feb 2013

Salam all,

Lamanya senyap..but whatever it is..i will always remember my beloved blog..

There are too many things to share but for today, here's some sharing that our Happily Ever After featuring for more Pesona Pengantin slots..our third time..

Our first time was October 2012, then Dec 2012 (which I forgot to buy the magazine..huhu hopefully ada book store yang jual lagi previous edition or worst case go to Karangkraf for additonal 10% discount) and the third one was for February 2013 edition.



We were informed by the team to prepare 2 sets of hantaran to suit engagement theme. What we did was, to split hantaran arrangement and theme. I did the modern theme while my partner did the traditional style. We used different fresh flowers, colour, bekas, accessories to ensure we made two sets of simple engagement hantaran.

Here's the first set.
Red roses and baby breath in a transparent glass box with flowy white feathers and pale yellow ribbons
Page 98




Here's our second set prepared by my partner.
Yellow chrysanthemum and white roses in a 'copper' bowl with some transparent pebbles.
Black lapik dulang bought in Bandung.
Page 250



If you wish for simple to luxury hantaran from us, do email dearhappilyeverafter@gmail.com for more info k.

Thank you :)


3 comments:

  1. Inspiring quest there. What happened after? Good luck!

    Take a look at my webpage ... throne rush trainer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this website is really nice and the visitors
    are in fact sharing nice thoughts.

    my website - mobile medical units ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish
    be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same
    nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

    Take a look at my webpage cosmetic products

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...